Will Call Associate
: Denver, CO
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Opening for a full time warehouse will call associate with the potential for future advancement within the company.
- Answering incoming phone calls/emails.
- Provide price quotes and availability of materials to customers.
- Scheduling orders for deliveries.
- Provide customer service & sales support to fabricators/installers & walk-in customers.
- Enter orders, update & canceling orders, as needed.
- Handle cash/credit card transactions.
- Balancing end of day cash reports.
- Answering product questions and educating customers on our products.
- Organize orders for weekly trucks.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Availability to work a minimum of 1 Saturday a month (hours 9am-2pm).
- Positive, confident, hardworking.
- Excellent multi-tasking & time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a professional appearance & provides a positive company image.
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must enjoy interaction with a variety of different customers from different backgrounds.
- Ability to problem solve a plus.
- Previous work experience in the industry a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/Russian speaking).
- 2 years customer service experience required.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Denver Will Call Associate" in the email subject line.