Sample Department Associate
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
This is an entry-level production/assembly position. Primary duties will consist of arranging various tiles onto display boards following various predetermined patterns and gluing tile and mosaic pieces onto cardboard stock. Repetition and standing or sitting for long periods will be required. Daily performance of all sample department functions, including but not limited to: database entry, pulling, gathering, and cutting tile, creating tile marketing boards, inventory, and ordering materials and shipping, with the overall goal of providing the highest possible quality and efficiency.
- Create tile marketing boards for flooring shops and showrooms.
- Understand inventory and ordering.
- Handle any other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Possess good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Be well organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with "Seattle Sample Department Associate" in the email subject line.