Showroom Design Consultant
: Denver, CO
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Showroom Design Consultant is often the first point of contact for designers, architects, builders or homeowners who come into the showroom. The vision is to provide exceptional customer service while giving advice or helping guide customers through their decision process. It is important to be able to build rapport and credibility while communicating aesthetic and technical information in a positive and professional way.
- Extend first-class service to all customers and help build long term relationships with the trade.
- Provide design advice and technical information.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge base for all products.
- Ensure organization and cleanliness in all aspects of the showroom.
- Collaboratively work within a team Label and/or tag samples of special order items.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Experience in stone and tile industry is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Understanding of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with "Denver Showroom Design Consultant" in the email subject line.