Tile Warehouse Associate
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Daily performance of all warehouse operation functions, including but not limited to material handling, receiving, shipping, cleaning, and customer service. Work with co-workers, sales, and warehouse supervisor to achieve accurate accounting of inventory, by item and location with the overall goal of providing the highest possible customer service experience.
- Preparing orders accurately for delivery via Will Call, Warehouse Transfers, Common Carrier, and other shippers, as well as complying with the company double check procedures.
- Restocking shelves by forklift, man lift, or by hand. Stock pallets up to 15’ high. Raise up on man lift 12’-15’ harnessed in and manually unload boxes. Use ladders while carrying materials to restock shelves.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Using a saw to cut down pallets for shipments or to break up for recycling.
- Assisting Inventory Control, as needed.
- Assisting Sales, as needed.
- Receiving and unloading shipping containers.
- Special projects as assigned/required by management.
- Comply with all company safety requirements and protocols.
- Personal integrity.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. – Stone and Tiles.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Well organized.
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and as a team.
- Certifiable on forklift, man lift and saws.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Distribution environment experience preferred.
- Bar code and scanner experience preferred.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tile Warehouse Associate, Seattle, WA" in the email subject line.