Tile Warehouse Driver/Associate
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Work with co-workers, sales, and warehouse supervisor to achieve the following goals: A clean and safe work environment. Accurate accounting of inventory, by item and location. Exceed customer expectations for; Service, attitude, and timeliness.
- Personal Integrity.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.- Stone Tiles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Attention to Detail / Accuracy.
- Well Organized.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Work independently.
- Distribution environment experience preferred.
- Forklifts, man lift, saws.
- Experience with Bar codes and scanner preferred.
- A clean driving record.
- Prepare orders for all manners of shipment:
- Will Call
- Common Carrier
- Restocking Shelves -- by forklift, man lift or hand. Stock pallets up to 15 feet high. Raise-up on man lift 12 to 15 feet - harnessed in and manually unload boxes. Also by ladder -- carry materials up ladder to stock shelves.
- Cleaning -- use a saw to cut down pallets for shipments or to break up for recycling.
- Assisting Inventory Control, as needed.
- Assisting Sales, aseeded.
- Special Projects.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Noel Tiongson, Tile Warehouse Supervisor: email@example.com or Melda Whitney, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tile Warehouse Driver/Associate" in the email subject line.