Slab Warehouse Delivery Driver
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The position for a Warehouse/Delivery Driver is crucial to our clients' experience with our company. Our staff must connect and interact with a wide variety of people. The primary responsibility of this individual will be driving our slab delivery vehicle. This person will also help customers find the right materials for their projects, put it on hold, help load and unload slabs and help maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Deliver Slab orders.
- Extend first-class service to all customers and help build long term relationships with the trade.
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Correctly pull orders and load them onto fabricators trucks.
- Maintain our labeling system and inventory organization.
- Keep warehouse clean.
- Work with a team.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Have a clean driving record and valid Washington driver's license.
- Available to work full time Monday through Friday and Saturday as needed.
- Experienced heavy duty forklift driver.
- Experience handling granite and slabs.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Stellar customer service.
- Experience with bar codes and scanner is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivation to go above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Initiative to tackle new projects and work independently after projects are assigned.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable, and positive mind-set.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Multilingual in Spanish or Russian is a plus.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager email@example.com with "Slab Warehouse Delivery Driver, Seattle, WA" in the email subject line.