Showroom Design Manager
: Fife, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Showroom Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the tile showroom to ensure the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. They are responsible for the design and visual merchandising of the showroom to reflect the brand, hiring and training of showroom staff, as well as maintaining the sample department.
- Manage showroom personnel and customer service to all customers and clients.
- Hire and train qualified staff for showroom and sample department.
- Give direction and feedback to employees on an ongoing basis and complete performance reviews.
- Create opportunity for them to utilize their strengths.
- Recognize potential issues and correct them.
- Develop detailed knowledge base for all materials and keep up to date on new products and technologies.
- Provide ongoing training (product knowledge meetings) for all staff.
- Give guidance and logistical assistance to customers for slab and tile projects.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with the design/build community.
- Attend and participate in off-site trade organization meetings (NKBA, NWSID, etc.).
- Address and resolve any customer issues regarding product or service.
- Develop showroom layout to create a compelling presentation of products.
- Design and build custom displays that highlight the materials and present them in a straightforward way.
- Design, budget, contract, schedule, and oversee showroom installations and renovations.
- Ensure the showroom displays are reflective of current inventory and that all products are labeled properly.
- Ensure the showroom is clean, organized, and a safe work environment.
- Manage sample inventory for all products.
- Ensure thoroughness and accuracy of product information on the sample labels.
- Coordinate staff to provide support and resources to outside sales representatives.
- Ensure the sample department is clean, organized, and a safe work environment.
- Design, build, and manage logistics for booth at trade shows.
- Plan and host showroom events.
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Natural ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Adaptability to learn new things and teach others.
- Strong aesthetic sense and detail awareness.
- Space planning and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the tile and stone industry.
- Understanding of design and market trends.
- Degree in Interior Design or related field preferred.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Showroom Design Manager, Fife, WA" in the email subject line.