Architectural & Design Sales Representative
: Boston, MA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
To promote and gain commercial specification for Pental Surfaces products through architectural and design firms within the Denver area market.
- Build relationships with architects and design firms with the specified market. This will be done through product knowledge presentations, library updates, lunch & learns, and various events that can be scheduled at our showroom location.
- Provide design community with specification documents, budgetary pricing, and sample deliveries as necessary.
- Keep records of all materials in customer libraries. (Binders, samples, etc.)
- Schedule and make presentations with supplier factory representatives when requested.
- Visit customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations. (ASID, IIDA, etc.)
- Document, track, and follow through all known project specifications from initial spec to order completion.
- Document and maintain project and sales activities in our company CRM system.
- Provide material quotes to contractors/subs as necessary for all projects in progress.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must have minimum 4 years architectural sales experience.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Understanding of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license, proof of insurance, and clean MVR.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Sue Helmann, HR Manager email@example.com with "Architectural & Design Sales Representative, Boston, MA" in the email subject line.