Sample Department Associate
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Daily performance of all sample department functions, including but not limited to: database entry, pulling, gathering, and cutting tile, decision making, creating tile marketing boards, designing boards, inventory, and ordering materials and shipping. With the overall goal of providing the highest possible quality and efficiency.
- Create tile marketing boards for flooring shops and showrooms.
- Delegate projects to meet deadlines.
- Understand inventory and ordering.
- Handle any other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Have personal Integrity.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be Dependable.
- Possess good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Be well organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Computer skills – Microsoft office suite and data base software. Photoshop skills not necessary but a plus.
- Multilingual in Spanish or Russian a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in the design industry not necessary but a plus.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Seattle Sample Department Associate" in the email subject line.