Order Desk Associate
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
We need someone who is computer literate, able to effectively use multiple screens and multiple database systems simultaneously. Must be able to THRIVE in a customer service, customer-centric setting. Have a flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable and a positive mindset. Call center experience is great but passionate, professional customer service is most important (How can I provide you with excellent service today?) Fun, team environment where you will average between 60-70 calls/day.
- Provide quality, efficient, and accurate telephone and written customer service.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, organization rules, and associated regulations as applicable.
- Review customer requests, processing orders with time in constraints and with accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes, including development of procedures, and training others.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation, including demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities concurrently.
- Proven ability to learn and manage multiple PC and mainframe applications.
- Ability to research answers, learn quickly, and retain information.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation.
- Able to work under pressure and adverse conditions.
- Able to work according to shift hours 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Seattle Order Desk Associate" in the email subject line.