Will Call Associate - Tile
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
Daily performance of all will call operation functions, including but not limited to material handling, receiving, shipping, cleaning, and customer service. With the overall goal of providing the highest possible customer service experience.
- Answering incoming phone calls/emails.
- Provide price quotes and availability of materials to customers.
- Scheduling orders for deliveries.
- Provide customer service & sales support to fabricators/installers & walk-in customers.
- Enter orders, update & canceling orders, as needed.
- Handle cash/credit card transactions.
- Balancing end of day cash reports.
- Answering product questions and educating customers on our products.
- Organize orders for weekly trucks.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Availability to work a minimum of 1 Saturday a month (hours 9am-2pm).
- Positive, confident, hardworking.
- Excellent multi-tasking & time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a professional appearance & provides a positive company image.
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must enjoy interaction with a variety of different customers from different backgrounds.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Previous work experience in the industry a plus, but not required.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/Russian speaking).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Will Call or Call Center is required.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. – Stone Tiles.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Well organized.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Distribution environment experience preferred.
- Bar code and scanner experience preferred.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with "Will Call Associate - Tile, Seattle, WA" in the email subject line.