Showroom Design Consultant
: Van Nuys, CA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Showroom Design Consultant will be expected to promote sales growth and branch profitability for the new Van Nuys branch in line with company expectations, encourage and motivate staff at the branch and in the field to provide excellent customer service for the customer, and develop processes the ensure customers receive the product they want when they want it, including PentalQuartz.
- Extend first-class service to all customers and help build long term relationships with the trade.
- Provide design advice and technical information.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge base for all products.
- Ensure organization and cleanliness in all aspects of the showroom.
- Collaboratively work within a team.
- Label and/or tag samples of special order items.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Background in both design and customer service.
- Passion for design.
- Executive Casual to Business Casual attire.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Motivation to go above and beyond expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative to tackle new projects and work independently after projects are assigned.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable, and positive mind-set.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- College degree or certificate in Interior Design is preferred.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Sue Helmann, HR Manager email@example.com with "Showroom Design Consultant, Van Nuys, CA" in the email subject line.