: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Service Tech is responsible for organizing, rotating and stocking all customer displays and signage according to company practices. They must work as a team with their sales counterparts and management by communicating issues as appropriate, following your itinerary and being flexible with schedule changes to your itinerary.
- This job requires travel within your territory as you will be driving to your scheduled customer locations on a daily basis.
- You will need to be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
- By organizing, stocking and rotating displays to their optimal presentation you will be climbing, stooping, bending, standing, kneeling and frequently lifting 50lbs.
- Completing and updating display reports.
- While performing your job you will be driving a company vehicle and will be required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Good computer skills to track and maintain a display/sample.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Great customer skill.
- Mechanical inclinations to assemble displays.
- Strong, positive communicator, team player.
- Accepts challenges and change as a means to improve.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Work safely.
- Able to lift 60lbs.
- Able to travel overnight.
- Proficient use of mobile devises like IPhone, tablets, iPad, etc., to complete reports.
- Proficient use of a personal computer/laptop and familiarity with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, email, text messaging, etc.
- Capable of driving a large van.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager email@example.com with "Service Tech, Seattle, WA" in the email subject line.