: Boston, MA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
To promote and gain consumer sales for Pental Surfaces products through Kitchen/Bath Showrooms, home improvement contractors, tile contractors, and stone fabricators within the Greater Boston area market.
- Build relationships with K&B Dealers within the specified market. This will be done through product knowledge presentations, showroom displays, sample maintenance, and product/literature updates.
- Build relationships with fabricators/installers within assigned territory to promote the use of Pental Surfaces products vs. competitors within the market, including PentalQuartz.
- Maintain profiles of all fabricators/installers in Pental's database.
- Understand the abilities and limits of fabricators/installers to be able to professionally recommend those who are qualified for commercial projects.
- Provide customer base with documents, budgetary pricing, and sample all product related documentation, product training, assist with relationships between dealer and fabricators/installers, and sample deliveries as necessary.
- Keep database records of all materials in customer locations (Binders, samples, etc.).
- Schedule and make presentations with supplier factory reps when requested.
- Visit customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations. (ASID, NKBA, Etc.)
- Document, track, and follow through all known jobs to order completion.
- Provide material quotes to contractors/subs as necessary for all projects in progress.
- Manage any customer claims from you assigned territory.
- Provide training to fabricators and installers within the assigned territory for all products, including PentalQuartz.
- Communicate frequently with commercial sales team to be sure all projects are covered from the fabrication/installation point.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must have minimum 4 years tile and/or stone industry experience.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Understanding of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Dependable vehicle.
- Clean driving record and proof of insurance.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager email@example.com with "Dealer Representative, Boston, MA" in the email subject line.