Showroom Design Consultant
: Seattle, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Showroom Design Consultant is often the first point of contact for designers, architects, builders, and homeowners visiting the showroom. They build rapport and creditability while communicating technical and aesthetic information in an articulate, positive, and professional manner. The company vision entails providing exceptional customer service and offering advice and guidance to customers to aid in their decision process.
- Keen eye for details, organization and overall work flow.
- Solid analytical and decision making skills.
- Initiative, motivation, and ambition are desirable.
- Flexibility and adaptability in customer service and with teammates.
- Experience in the tile and/or slab industry preferred.
- Background in design, construction, and/or education in interior design.
- Customer service experience in multitasking environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially in customer service.
- Interest and knowledge in design.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic math and common computer programs.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Seattle Showroom Design Consultant" in the email subject line.