: Fife, WA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The position of Warehouse Associate is crucial to our clients' experience in our warehouse. Our staff must connect and interact with a wide variety of people- we are visited by homeowners, designers, architects, builders, and fabricators. The primary responsibility of warehouse staff is to help customers find the right materials for their projects and put it on hold. Their secondary responsibility is to help load and unload slabs and help maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Extend first-class service to all customers and help build long term relationships with the trade.
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Correctly pull orders and load them onto fabricators trucks.
- Maintain our labeling system and inventory organization.
- Keep warehouse clean.
- Work with a team.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Available to work full time Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM- 2:00 PM on Saturdays.
- Experienced heavy duty forklift driver.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Stellar customer service.
- Experience with bar codes and scanner is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivation to go above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Initiative to tackle new projects and work independently after projects are assigned.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Flexible attitude, team oriented, highly personable, and positive mind-set.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Multilingual in Spanish or Russian is a plus.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Melda Whitney, HR Manager email@example.com with "Warehouse Associate, Fife, WA" in the email subject line.