: Boston, MA
: Full Time
Department:Position Overview:Essential Job Functions:Requirements:Benefits:To Apply:
The Branch Manager will be expected to promote sales growth and branch profitability for the new Boston branch in line with company expectations, encourage and motivate staff at the branch and in the field to provide excellent customer service for the customer, and develop processes the ensure customers receive the product they want when they want it, including PentalQuartz.
- Responsible to build strong customer service in both the showroom and the warehouse which will provide excellent customer service to our visiting customers.
- Coach and motivate a strong sales team that will develop long term customer relationships and will maintain customer displays and architectural libraries in the Boston market.
- Responsible for overseeing processes that will ensure inventory accuracy, i.e. regular cycle counting, product shipment accuracy and product receiving accuracy, including PentalQuartz.
- Responsible for maintaining the branch appearance in the showroom, warehouse and parking area.
- Responsible for visiting customers and job sites as needed to provide product support and technical expertise, including PentalQuartz.
- Actively participate in local chapters of trade associations.
- Experience in stone and tile industry is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Understanding of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
Or email resume and cover letter to Sue Helmann, HR Manager email@example.com with "Branch Manager, Boston, MA" in the email subject line.